Friday, May 22, 2009

Really Goode Job

Ok - here it is!!!

http://www.areallygoodejob.com/video-view.aspx?vid=pbcUt2-Z4Ac

This is the job I am trying to get in California at a winery called Murphy Goode. The job is temporary - only 6 months. But it is the opportunity of a lifetime. If I can get this, when I get back I should easily be able to work at any winery around here. That is what I would like to do, reinvent myself and move into the wine industry. Please vote! If you could share this with your friends so they could vote as well, I would really appreciate it. I have a feeling that the popular vote will carry a lot of weight on who gets selected for the top 50. Then there will be another round to select the top 10 who go out to California (all expenses paid) for a week for the final interview stage where they select the lucky person.

It took me a while to decided how the popular vote actually came into play. Then it hit me. The number of votes you acquire is a direct reflection on how well you truly network. So right now I need all the help I can get. If you can forward this to your network and ask them to vote as well, I would appreciate it so much.

Thank you!!!

Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment