Sunday, May 3, 2009

Network Marketing

Supposedly this is the way of the future. I don't really believe that; we have all heard this comment before about any number of opportunities. But network marketing is definitely a growing industry with the economy in the shape it is today.

There are a couple of opportunities that I am looking into. One is Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing. I definitely see the potential in this, but I am concerned about my personal dedication to making it successful. As in any profession, your success depends on your effort. The reality is that I cannot be lazy and be successful. By nature, I am not a lazy person, but I am not sure that this particular company/product motivates me. I will be hosting an information meeting at my home in a couple of weeks. Maybe that will stir some motivation.

Another network marketing idea I am looking at is Wine Shop at Home. Wine - one of my passions! Now this motivates me. The investment is minimal and I get to study and learn about wine. I would love to be in the wine industry but there is a lot of debate as to whether or not this is really considered being in the industry.

I have worked on some business plans and ideas for several people - all family and friends - no paying gigs! But I really enjoy doing this side of business planning, putting everything on paper so that the new entrepreneur can see the real possibility of his/her dreams.

I really just want to be self-employed - and accounting still motivates me! Strange!

No comments:

Post a Comment